- Ci Software Download
Ci200ERHeard but not seen, with unprecedented value and performance, KEF's E series of architectural speakers is designed and manufactured to the same exacting standards as all KEF's architectural offerings and features KEF's famed Uni-Q driver technology.
KEF's Uni-Q driver enables the mid-range and tweeter to act as a single point source. This patented technology allows the listener to sit anywhere in the room and still enjoy KEF's world-renowned sound and clarity without having to be positioned in the narrow "sweet-spot" found with conventional speaker designs.
The E Series also features KEF's Ultra-Thin Bezel (UTB) technology which offers the thinnest possible visible rim around the speaker assembly. The bezel and grill can be painted to match the interior décor.
All KEF Ci architectural speakers, including the speakers in the E Series, are manufactured to Weather Resistant Construction standards: The grilles are coated via a proprietary process, the speakers include moisture-resistant terminations and finish materials, and the plastics are UV protected, allowing you to safely use these speakers in applications other speakers in its price-range simply cannot be considered for - such as your bathroom, poolside, or on your yacht!
- UTB™ Ultra Thin Bezel
- 200mm (8in.) Uni-Q driver array
- 16mm (0.6in.) Aluminium dome tweeter
- Weather Resistant Construction
- Magnetic Grille
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohm|
|Sensitivity||90dB (2.83V/ 1m)|
|Frequency Response||45Hz - 20kHz (±6dB) open-backed|
|Drive Units||LF: 200mm (8in.)
HF: 16mm (0.6in.)
|Recommended Amplifier Power||10-125W|
|Product external dimensions||Diameter : 289.6mm (11.4in.)
Depth : 103.3mm (4.07in.)
|Cut-out dimensions||Diameter : 240mm (9.45in.)|
|Mounting depth from surface||97.2mm (3.83in.)|
|Optional rough in frame||RIF200R|
|Optional rear enclosure||RNC200R|
|Net Weight||1.6kg (3.6lbs)|
|Document Download||Information Sheet
Ci Series Pamphlet
Ci Series Specification Sheet
Minimum Cabinet Volume
EASE GLL Data
Ci Software Download
1. KEF Speaker Placement ToolCreated by KEF UK engineering, the "KEF Speaker Placement Tool" is a software program* designed to assist you in the placement and layout of KEF Ci loudspeakers. Able to accommodate both 70V/100V and stereo music systems the software will graphically show room sound coverage, show speaker layout, and to provide wiring diagrams. For your convenience room layouts can be saved, printed, exported, and retrieved for future reference.
Download Ci Software
* KEF Speaker Placement Tool currently runs only on Windows based machines. Due to a compatibility issue between the "KEF Ci Speaker Placement Tool" and the latest version of Java, previous versions of the "KEF Ci Speaker Placement Tool" may not run. To correct this problem please uninstall the KEF Ci Software and then download and install the latest version from the link on this page.
2. KASA500 Software Update ToolKASA500 is a powerful Class-D Dual 250WPC amplifier. This DSP controlled system amplifier is optimized to deliver thunderous bass from KEF Ci subwoofers. With both line and speaker level inputs, and DSP configurable pass-through with optional high pass filters – the KASA500 is versatile and can be deployed in limitless system configurations. To allow for future flexibility KEF engineers may update the KASA500 DSP firmware to optimize performance with additional KEF speakers. The KASA500 Programmer* is a proprietary tool for updating the KASA500 firmware. NOTE: KASA500 software requires a "USB Type A Male to USB Type A Male cable" for connection between your computer and the KASA500.
Download KASA500 Programmer
Download KASA500 Firmware Rev. 10.04 - The latest KASA500 Firmware provides settings for KEF Ci subwoofer models Ci3160RLb-THX, Ci200QSb-THX, Ci200TRb and Ci4100QLb with THX certified performance (if applicable) in both mono and stereo mode.
Download KASA500 EQ setting dip switch chart
Download KASA500 user manual - KASA500 manual includes installation diagrams for both home theater and music sub/satellite installations.
* KEF KASA500 Programmer currently runs only on Windows based machines.