- Ci Software Download
KEF's Ci Motorised Series are designed to lie flush with the ceiling when not in use - making them ideal for home theatre, especially in combination with motorised screens as part of a fully automated system.
In the commercial environment they are highly suitable for a discreet solution in boardrooms. When required, the purr into position at the touch of a remote, to deliver a sweeping soundstage with rock solid imaging.
Features and BenefitsThe two-way Ci200.3QT combines 100W power handling and 88dB sensitivity, for a maximum output of 108dB. A 200mm (8in.) polypropylene cone bass/mid unit with a coincident mounted 25mm (1in.) aluminium dome, ferrofluid cooled high-frequency unit gives superb off-axis dispersion characteristics. Five pre-set tilt positions provides a unique touch of sophistication for the discerning client. The bezel and grill can be painted to match the interior décor.
ApplicationsThe Ci Series Ci200.3QT is best suited for high quality music and speech reinforcement applications requiring audiophile hi-fi performance such as:
- Multi Room systems.
- Home Theatre systems.
- Lounges, Bars, Boutiques.
- Boardrooms & Offices.
- Airports, Convention Centres, Hotels.
- Live Theatre/Concert Hall fill-in.
- Houses of Worship.
- Sports Arenas.
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ω|
|Sensitivity||89dB (2.83V/ 1m)|
|Frequency Response||50 - 30k (±6dB) With back can/rear enclosure|
|Drive Units||LF: 200mm
|Recommended Amplifier Power||10 - 100W|
|Features||Quiet Motorised, In-Ceiling Uni-Q Array|
|Product external dimensions||H x W x D : 381mm (15.0in.) / 279mm (10.98in.) / 210mm (8.27in.)|
|Cut-out dimensions||H x W : 363mm (14.29in.) / 260mm (10.24in.)|
|Mounting depth from surface||Product only : 210mm (8.27in.)|
|Document Download||Ci200.3QT Information Sheet
Ci Series Pamphlet
Ci Series Specification Sheet
Ci Series Minimum Cabinet Volume Chart
EASE GLL Data
1. KEF Speaker Placement ToolCreated by KEF UK engineering, the "KEF Speaker Placement Tool" is a software program* designed to assist you in the placement and layout of KEF Ci loudspeakers. Able to accommodate both 70V/100V and stereo music systems the software will graphically show room sound coverage, show speaker layout, and to provide wiring diagrams. For your convenience room layouts can be saved, printed, exported, and retrieved for future reference.
Download Ci Software
2. KASA500 Software Update ToolKASA500 is a powerful Class-D Dual 250WPC amplifier. This DSP controlled system amplifier is optimized to deliver thunderous bass from KEF Ci subwoofers. With both line and speaker level inputs, and DSP configurable pass-through with optional high pass filters – the KASA500 is versatile and can be deployed in limitless system configurations. To allow for future flexibility KEF engineers may update the KASA500 DSP firmware to optimize performance with additional KEF speakers. The KASA500 Programmer* is a proprietary tool for updating the KASA500 firmware. NOTE: KASA500 software requires a "USB Type A Male to USB Type A Male cable" for connection between your computer and the KASA500.
Download KASA500 Programmer
Download KASA500 Firmware Rev. 10.04 - The latest KASA500 Firmware provides settings for KEF Ci subwoofer models Ci3160RLb-THX, Ci200QSb-THX, Ci200TRb and Ci4100QLb with THX certified performance (if applicable) in both mono and stereo mode.
Download KASA500 EQ setting dip switch chart
Download KASA500 user manual - KASA500 manual includes installation diagrams for both home theater and music sub/satellite installations.